Thursday, February 10, 2011

Appointments, Appointments, Appointments


This week has been all about making appointments


Friday Bob and Virgil go to the vet to start their paperwork and blood work. Next Tuesday Miss G goes in for her appointment (we all know she has to have her own). And Wednesday I meet with the first of two Realtors.


Bob and Virgil together at the vet will be an adventure. They love each other but have completely different ride-in-the-car styles. Virgil - LOVES IT! Bob -not so much. I am sure many of you have heard me tell you the story of Bob on the ride to New Jersey when we moved here - for those who haven’t heard the story - Bob meowed the. whole. way. to. Jersey. People would call to check in and I would whisper or not answer because Bob would meow louder and more frequently. At one point Virgil stood on topof Bob’s cage, trying to will him to be quite. It did not work. It was the longest drive of my life.



And we all know why Miss G is on her own - she scares me




4 comments: